- Market Café – Breakfast at the Market Cafe is an island tradition. From our slow-cooked yellow stone ground cheese grits to our house-made fresh sausage, our features make for a memorable start to your day. During the summer season, enjoy our new Lunch and Dinner selections inspired by our favorite Italian dishes. All sauces, grilled vegetables, pizza dough & focaccia are made-from-scratch daily.
- Sweet Bay Catering - Unique catering experience for all types of events - ranging from private in-home affairs to wedding receptions, beach parties, rehearsal dinners, champagne brunches, and even large outdoor picnics for over a thousand attendees.
- Delphina Cantina - Bald Head Island's newest restaurant, Delphina, is now open in the former River Pilot location in the BHI Marina. Delphina, described a New World Cantina, serves authentic and original Mexican cuisine with a Cuban and Spanish flair. Executive chef Carlos Rojas created the menu using his most treasured and favorite family recipes.
- Maritime Market Ice Cream Shop (during the summer season only) – located on the side porch of the Market, the Ice Cream Shop offers cones, cups, and shakes made from your favorite selections, along with smoothies and other Port City Java® menu items.
- Sandpiper Coffee & Ice Cream - Located inside Delphina, Sandpiper offers baked good in addition to a variety of coffee drinks and 16 homemade ice cream flavors. Sandpiper is open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, and will stay open until 11 p.m. over Memorial Day weekend.
- Mojo’s on the Harbor – Mojo’s offers a casual atmosphere overlooking the Harbor, along with some of the most delightful culinary offerings. Dine on the porch or inside. Full bar, wine list and children’s menu.
Pelicatessen - Located adjacent to the pool and tennis courts at the Bald Head Island Club. Family friendly menu features deli sandwiches, pizza, hamburgers and ice cream. The Peli continues it's weekday specials and is open every night during the winter.
Bald Head Island Club – the BHI Club offers casual dining at the Pelicatessen (the “Peli” for short) by the pool, or more elegant dining in the clubhouse. Reservations are required for the clubhouse, along with proper attire. During the Winter, the BHI Clubhouse is open Wednesday through Sunday for lunch/dinner, while all sports facilities are open daily (golf, tennis, croquet & the fitness center!)
- Shoal’s Club – at the Cape Fear Point, the Shoal’s Club offers an elegant dining experience and incredible views of the ocean. Reservations are required for the main clubhouse. Shoal’s Club also offers poolside dining at the Sandbar Grille.